Tuesday, May 19, 2009




I have always enjoyed fishing since I was young. My dad used to bring me out for fishing and we spent the whole afternoon adventuring at ‘Punggol end’. I remembered the ‘mini shop’ we stop by to get my all time favourite sweets & drinks, get into long-bus no. 82, set up our rods, walk along the whole stretch by the beach, stop one corner to fish and when the water rise just below our knee level; we know it’s time to get back if not we will have to swim across and that would be very dangerous.
All that was back then, I’m turning 21 years old in 12 days! And I’m definitely not excited at all. Ha-ha!Am I? Am I really not excited at all?
Well....

Anyway, talking about fishing, we had fishing competition organized by my Aunties and Uncles last weekends. A total of 18 contestants participated and 31 rods were used. Each rod cost $2 and one person is entitled to as many as he/she wishes to. There will be 3 winners (wins cash money) and the rest, consolations prize. I had a lot of fun, seriously, but I thought it would be complete with all my family members were there as well as Bee; although he was one of the competitors, he didn’t last till the next morning at 10am.

The 3rd prize winner (my brother); KELONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com